Authentic. Insightful. Entertaining. UNINTERRUPTED is a globally distributed content network providing unique personalities in sports and entertainment the platform to amplify their stories and connect with fans on a deeper level. Founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter, UNINTERRUPTED is a digital media company totally dedicated to athletes, fans, and lovers of sport. Producing a wide range of unique, creative, and captivating content, UNINTERRUPTED empowers athletes to let the world see what they see, develop their most creative ideas, and tell the stories most important to them. The next generation sports network curates unfiltered, insightful, and exclusive sports lifestyle content that includes premium point-of-view videos, digital originals, documentaries and community-created content. As sports media and cultural influence continues to expand, UNINTERRUPTED is committed to the voice of athletes and the audience that wants to go deeper.
Our team is expanding! If you are a pro at Social Media editing, we’re looking for you!
- Manage post-production editing and social optimization for all Uninterrupted content. Main focus around creative vertical cropping, story order for social, motion graphics, and text-on-screen effects.
- Ensure all social assets are in-line with the overall creative design of the UN brand as well as branded partner requirements.
- Find creative solutions to turn long-form assets into snackable social pieces that can be distributed across all platforms (IG, IG Stories, IGTV, FB, YT, TW, etc.)
- Create and drive the vision around UN’s short-form social content.
- Oversee limited social productions, shoot short-form social content on iPhone or DSLR camera, ensuring lighting, sound, and camera angles are premium.
- Be the liaison between production and design teams to find solutions for the look & feel of social assets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years of video and photo editing experience. Versed in photoshop, Premier, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Deep knowledge of new social formats like IGTV, Snap Shows, Facebook Shows, etc.
- Highly experienced in motion graphics, text-on-screen effects, and creative visual solutions for social content.
- Ability to pitch and execute content ideas from start to finish.
- Experience shooting content including sound and lighting set ups.
- Hard working, dedicated, with a solution-oriented mind set.
- Flexible and adaptable in the ever-changing digital landscape, ability to work nights and weekends when needed.
- Comfortable and professional around professional athletes and celebrities. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Deep understanding of sports, music, and culture and must submit have a website and reel or portfolio of work.
This role will report to the Director of Content and work closely with the full social media team. Qualified applicants should submit their resumes, website, and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.